Thanks Clay AA3JY, for info on Winlink
Ronny Bolsega
2014-08-21 06:12:38 UTC
Thanks so much Clay for the info on http://www.winlink.org/HELP. I just got a Yaesu VX-8GR and still learning how to operate the APRS beacon system. The messaging will be at a later date. Any suggestions? Do I need to patch to a gateway? I never really got to much into packet since 1993 when I first got my ticket and had an old Dos 8088 portable unit with a Kantronics TNC. But now with the portable systems getting smaller and easier to function, I’m getting more interested. So if anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate and continue to just monitor aprssig lists. Thanks for that…

Vy 73, Ronny KG7A