APRS Rocket Launch Sunday (E. Maryland)
Robert Bruninga
2014-10-11 20:01:25 UTC
Watch for a brief APRS rocket launch from the Eastern Shore of Maryland on
144.39.

Time is impossible to predict due to launch delays and preps.

They will be beaconing every 10 seconds. Total mission duration is maybe 5
minutes. And using the path of one hop.

I believe the launch point is Centerville MD.

No more info is available.

Callsign will be W3ADO-11

Bob, WB4aPR
Javier Henderson

2014-10-11 22:24:30 UTC
Only if it's Sunday already in your time zone ... ;-)
Post by Javier Henderson
Is that today?
73,
-jav k4jh
--
David Colburn, KD4E - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com