Free video player and screen
Robert Bruninga
2014-06-19 14:43:35 UTC
A friend just showed me the May issue of Forbes Magazine insert that is
like a talking birthday card. Its an ad for DELL.

It has a 3.8” x 2.2” video screen, processor board , mini USB port and
lithium battery. Open it up and it plays a number of videos with sound.
And has buttons to select others.

Somebody should hack it into an APRS display. ;-)

Bob, WB4aPR
Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)

Javier Henderson
2014-06-19 19:52:30 UTC
The insert looks like a birthday card, and it's an ad for a Dell.

-jav k4jh

Robert Bruninga
2014-06-19 22:49:19 UTC
The device is inserted. And it is not “packaged”. The items I listed are
just separately glued to the cardboard and the wires connecting them all
are also just glued to the cardboard. All of the internals are completely
visible
 and discrete

Greg Clark

2014-06-20 11:49:47 UTC
Thanks for letting us all see it, Greg !

73 - Bill KA8VIT
Post by Greg Clark
It's inserted into the magazine
http://youtu.be/GUfifc4UW0E